Jumlah Paparan Halaman

Isnin, 26 Ogos 2013

Sale second hand rc tanks scale 1/16.

kiri M1A2 Abrams dan kanan Leopard 2A6

Mungkin ada tertanya kenapa aku letak pic remote control tank scaled 1/16 ni yer?? hahaha I am about to sell the M1A2 Abrams soon later. In fact I want to sell the rest of my RC tank in my collection for example...

paling kiri ke kanan: ZTZ99, Jadgpanther, Panther dan King Tiger.
But unfortunately the Panther was already sold early this year. So the only left are ZTZ99, Jadgpanther and King Tiger. But all of them have to undergo some service process before can be sold. Take a lot of time about these 3 babies hahaha... the price?? well not so sure but most of them are below RM200 only.

After this my home will be having a lot of space after selling some rc tanks here. Just imagine combine all these rc tanks, I have to sleep at guest area not in my bedroom.

Ok that is all...bye...


Tiada ulasan: